Skip to content
- 20 Days and Counting: It’s Crunch Time at the CoAEMSP Offices
- Accredited Programs, Programs with LoRs Soar in the Final Days
- What Do We Need to Talk About in 2013?
- Meet Board Member Patricia Tritt, RN, MA
- Meet Site Visitor Marjorie Bowers, EdD
- Clarification on Airway Competency Recommendation
- Follow This Procedure When a Key Personnel Change Occurs
- Fees and New Request Form for Programs Submitting a LSSR or ISSR
- 45 Days and Counting…January 1, 2013–What You Need to Know!
- December 1 Deadline is Approaching! Progress Reports & Response to Site Visit Findings are Due!
- 2012 Annual Report Due December 1!
- Meet Board Member Joe A. Nelson, DO
- Meet Site Visitor Jeffrey Grunow, NREMT-P
- What is a Consortium Anyway?
- What Do We Need to Talk About in 2013?
- 73 Days and Counting…Are your Potential Students at Risk?
- 2012 Annual Report Now Available!
- Who to Contact at CoAEMSP
- Congratulations! Thirteen Paramedic Education Programs Become Accredited by CAAHEP
- Number of Accredited Programs Continues to Grow
- Volunteers: They ARE CoAEMSP
- CAAHEP Webinar Now Available: Your Advisory Committee: Meeting Expectations and Beyond
- Site Visitors – What Makes Them Credible?
- Meet Board Member Joseph Mistovich, MEd, NREMT-P
- Meet Site Visitor Mike Miller, RN, NREMT-P
- Quote From a Program Director
- State Officials: Is Your State/Territory Ready for the Accreditation Initiative?
- Potential Paramedic Students: What to Look for in an Education Program
- 2012 Annual Report Available Soon!
- Keys to an Appropriate Response to the Findings Letter or Submission of Progress Report
- Paramedic Psychomotor Competency Portfolio (PPCP)
- A Significant Step in Strengthening EMS Nationwide: Michigan’s Move to Implement the Accreditation Initiative
- New Webinars from CAAHEP
- CoAEMSP Board Member Bill Raynovich Receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- Meet Board Member Bridgette Svancarek, MD, FACEP
- Meet Site Visitor Chy Miller
- Meet Our Sponsors International Association of Firefighters
- New Interpretations Adopted at CoAEMSP August Board MeetingCoAEMSP Defines Airway Competency
- Only 132 Days Until Accreditation Initiative is Implemented!
- Task Force Developed to Address Unique Challenges of Distance Education
- September 1 Deadline is Approaching! Response to Findings Letter & Progress Reports are Due
- Avoid an Adverse Recommendation by Submitting Reports on Time
- Why Do We Need TWO Months to Review Your Response to Findings Letter or Progress Report???
- Meet Board Member William Raynovich, EdD, NREMT-P
- Site Visitor Highlight John F. Brown, MD, MPA, FACEP
- Have You Checked Out These Helpful Accreditation Organizations Lately?
- "Interpretations of CAAHEP Standards" Workshop at the NAEMSE Annual Symposium]
- Meet Board Member William C. Mergendahl, Jr.
- Site Visitor Highlight: Andrew Stern
- Be Sure You Have Our New Address & Contact Info
- The Importance of the Letter of Review (LoR)
- and Letter of Review Self Study Report (LSSR)
- IAFF is Newest Member of CAAHEP
- Revised Graduate and Employer Surveys
- New Procedure for Payment of Site Visit Cost
- Why Can’t My Accreditation Process Move Faster???
- The Relationship Between CoAEMSP and CAAHEP
- Have You Heard About YAM?
- Programs Adjusted CSSR Due Dates
- Responding to Findings Letters and Submitting Progress Reports
- Meet Board Member Peter Taillac, MD
- Site Visitor Highlight: Tom Platt, EdD, NREMT-P
- Accreditation FAQs
- Arizona’s First Three Programs Become Accredited!
- Accreditation Process Made Easy
- Meet Board Member Gordon Kokx, MS
- A Look in the Mirror: Evaluating Program Strengths and Weaknesses
- What is a Realistic Deadline to Write and Complete the ISSR?
- Meet Board Member Robert Fromm, Jr., MD
- Getting Started:An Action Plan for Tackling the Accreditation Process
- Highlights from CoAEMSP Board of Directors February Meeting
- Bachelor’s Degree Variance
- Checklist for Program Directors
- Couldn’t Make the “Letter of Review” Webinar? Access it Now!
- Update: Letter of Review
- Meet Board Member SABINA BRAITHWAITE, MD, MPH
- Site Visitor Highlight: Lauren Welch, MD, FACS, FACFM
- 2012 is Just Around the Corner: Resources You Need to Become Accredited
- We’ve Moved! Be Sure You Have Our New Address & Contact Information!
- New Letter of Review Policy Effective Immediately
- What are the Steps in the Accreditation Process?
- Decrease Lag Time Between ISSR and Site Visit Tips to Scheduling the Site Visit Date
- Passing of an "Icon": Adolph H. "Buddy" Giesecke. 1932-2011
- Meet Board Member Paul Berlin, MS, NREMT-P
- Site Visitor Highlight: Jeff McDonald