Town Hall with CoAEMSP Board & Staff
Town Halls are not recorded.
You are invited to participate in a Town Hall hosted by the CoAEMSP Board and Staff. This is an opportunity for programs to provide insight into the strengths of CoAEMSP, and the value of accreditation, offer suggestions for improvement, and assist in making any needed enhancements.
CoAEMSP will provide an update on projects completed since the last Town Hall, projects in progress, and what is upcoming.
(The format will allow for two-way communication, so your comments may be provided via voice or chat.)
We value your comments and appreciate your participation.
Following are the prompts that may be used to facilitate the town hall.
- How can we (CoAEMSP) better communicate with you and your staff?
- What information on the CAAHEP Standards and CoAEMSP process would best assist you in the daily operation of your program? (Basically, what information do you need that you currently don’t have?)
- What are the strengths of accreditation?
- What do you value about accreditation?
- What opportunities exist for accreditation to meet your needs better?
- What do you think about CoAEMSP programs and services?
- How could we support you more effectively?
- If you could change one thing with the accreditation process, what would it be?
- What is one thing you would like the CoAEMSP Board or staff to know?
Registration opens two weeks in advance for the Town Hall.
Friday, December 15, 2023 @ 1:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada):Register Now
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Town Hall.