No webinars are scheduled at this time.
The CAAHEP Board of Directors meets four times per year to review programs and make accreditation recommendations to CAAHEP.
- January 31-February 1-2 Charleston
- May 3 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- July 25-26-27 Salt Lake City
- November 1 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- February 6-7-8 location TBD
- May 1 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- July 30-31-August 1 location TBD
- November 6 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- February 5-6-7 location TBD
- May 7 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- August 5-6-7 location TBD
- November 5 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- February 3-4-5 location TBD
- May 6 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- July 28-29-30 location TBD
- November 4 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- February 2-3-4 location TBD
- May 5 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
- August 3-4-5 location TBD
- November 3 @ 12 p.m. Central Time: Web meeting
All programs (CAAHEP-accredited and CoAEMSP-LoR) must annually publish their outcome results (e.g. National Registry or State Written Exam, Retention, and Positive Job Placement) from the calendar year two years prior verifiable by the latest annual report required. For example, outcomes data for 2017 was submitted in 2019 (as a reminder, the reason for reporting data two years prior is to allow programs time to gather a complete set of outcomes on their cohorts). The data published must be verifiable by the program’s Annual Report due by March 15 of each year. Since the Annual Report is based on the calendar year two years prior, the outcomes data is no longer reported as a 3-year average as previously required. Programs may choose to publish additional data, but at a minimum must indicate year by year results.
To assist the public in finding your outcomes, programs must publish their latest outcomes results on the Paramedic educational program’s homepage of its website. Programs must provide the direct link to the website location of the published outcomes in their Annual Report. The direct link will be forwarded to CAAHEP.Annual Reports
Note: The CoAEMSP office will be closed Wednesday, May 29 through Tuesday, June 4, and will reopen on Wednesday, June 5 at 8 a.m. Central Time. Staff will be hosting ACCREDITCON.
Annual Accreditation Fees Due July 1, 2019
- May 27-31, 2020 at the Omni Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- June 2-6, 2021 at the Omni Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky